1
2

Infinite Hope by Quinn Gregory




Infinite Hope by Quinn Gregory

Infinite Hope

Infinite Hope by Quinn Gregory, made from 250,000 Swarovski crystals.
"Infinite Hope' is a sculpture I made primarily of wood, foam and crystals. Through research, I learned that Jesus was 5'3' tall (which made him actually a tall Jewish man at that time). I used cooper tubing to make his 5'3'' skeleton and then built from there. After sealing the sculpture, I utilized a metallic paint to give Jesus a metal look (thus avoiding the weight of a metal sculpture- while achieving the look I desired). The actual sculpting portion of this work took 4 1/2 months to complete. I then spent the past 10 months encrusting Jesus with almost 250,000 Swarovski crystals. "



likecool.com


1
2

Wish You Happinessss

Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. 
If you love what you are doing, you will be successful. 

~ Albert Schweitzer ~

 คัมภีร์ 5 ห่วง  วิถีแห่ง "ซามูไร" วิถีแห่งนักรบ "บูชิโด"   แนวคิดของตัวเม่น   GOOD LUCK สร้างแรงบันดาลใจเพื่อความสำเร็จ ในชีวิตและธุรกิจด้วยตัวคุณเอง    Why complicate life ?   3 x 8 = เท่าไหร่ ?????   "ฉันชื่อ..โอกาส"

Wish You Happinessss